Tis the season to make beautiful crafts! This is a very easy craft but I will warn you it is time consuming.
A different color of yarn for how many trees you decide to do
Hot Glue Gun
A topper for the tree or any other decals that you might want to use.
- Put down a line of glue at the very bottom of the tree and then lay your yarn down.
- Once you get into your second row once you lay down your yarn push it right into the row it's next to so it will be nice a snug.
- DON'T over glue, you will not need a lot of glue, if there is to much it gets goopy.
- Once you get to the top finish it off with a pretty star or some sort of ornament.
- If you feel adventuress you can add some ribbon or little decals up and down your tree.
If you attempt this please share with me how it went! I would love to see how yours turns out!