Monday, November 5, 2012

Liebster Award



I meant to post about this yesterday but we decorated for Christmas so my mind was on nativity sets and framed holiday prints! So I am posting about it this morning. Aubree from My Fashionista Life has awarded me with the Liebster award. Basically it is a great tool for small bloggers to network and help other bloggers with traffic. It's always so flattering to be given credit for the time you take in your blogging by anyone but especially another blogger!

So Aubree has asked me to list 11 random things about myself and then answer 11 questions by her. So here I go!

  1. I love old classic movies
  2. I love eating at restaurants because I feel like I get really good one-on-one time with my hubs
  3. I have 39 necklaces... but who's counting?
  4. It's my dream to go to Paris one day
  5. I never have a door on my closet because I love looking at my clothes nicely organized
  6. Our walls are literally covered in art and pictures... literally
  7. I hate snow... i dream of a brown christmas
  8. But I LOVE Christmas! It's the most wonderful time of the year!
  9. All of my purses with the exception of my small cross body bags are from Aldo
  10. I love to collect perfume bottles but I don't usually remember to wear perfume
  11. I  love blogging

Now here are the questions Aubree has asked

  1. What is the meaning of your name and how did you get it? My name means victory of the people and my Mom just liked it... although her sister has the same name but I am not named after her... secretly I think I am though.
  2. What is your favorite thing to do? I love spending time my hub watching a movie and snuggling on our big comfy chair OR shopping for anything!
  3. What is your high school stereotype? I think people thought I was rude and judgemental, mostly I was just a little shy and insecure though but I think it came across as major snob.
  4. Why did you name your blog what is is named? I think Adore is a beautiful word, I think that it is timeless and when I dress in the morning I try to create something that is beautiful and timeless.
  5. What is your favorite quote? Be Still My Soul - it's from a hymn
  6. If you could go back in time what period would you go to? I would never want to permanently go back in time but if I could go visit I would, invisibly, go to King Henry 8th's court. His lifetime fascinates me but I would be invisible to ensure that I do not get beheaded.
  7. What was I for Halloween? Mary Poppins
  8. Who is your favorite singer? That changes weekly!
  9. What is one annoying habit you wish you could break? I'm trying to break quick judgements.
  10. If you had all the money in the world and could only shop at one place, what would it be? Well obviously it would be the entire city of New York.
  11. What is your hidden talent? I can move my ears up and down without using my hands.

Alright there we go, I have nominated a few lovely bloggers and will ask them to answer the same questions I did. Thanks again Aubree!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say and responding back.