Wednesday, November 14, 2012

40. Hat







Hat: Target $6, Necklace: Payless gifted, Coat: Forever 21 $4
Shirt: Forever 21$16, Pants; Gap $30, Watch: Aldo $35, Shoes: Maurices $30


I'm making history today but wearing a hat on the blog for the first time! I think that Hats are probably the most under-worn accessory every but yet they are so classic! I don't think I'm the only one that is a little afraid of hats. I think back to the golden age of hollywood when I women wouldn't be caught dead without a lovely collection of hats. What happened? Well, I am trying to bring the hat back with one outfit after another, we'll see what happens. I've been noticing on other blogs a black and navy trend this winter and so when I found these shoes it was instant love, plus they are surprisingly comfortable. What do you think of the black and navy trend? And what do you think about hats?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say and responding back.