Wednesday, October 31, 2012

32. Dangly Earrings







Earrings: Claires $1, Sweater: Gap $30, Pants: Gap $30
Shoes: Aldo $18, Purse: Aldo - gifted, Watch: Aldo $35


I actually just had my ears (re)pierced a little under a year ago so my first time wearing Dangly Earrings was in the summer and it felt so weird! I'm still getting used to it. Every time I wear them I think of the old ladies in my church when I was a kid that had seriously stretched out ear lobes and I get a little nervous BUT I do think they are beautiful and so fun! When you wear big, fun earrings like this they become the centrepiece of your outfit so keep the rest of your accessories to a minimum. Also I think that it helps to pull up the hair or else whats the point? No use stretching out your ear lobes if no ones going to see the cause right?

xoxo, nb

P.S. Have a Happy Halloween everyone! The hubs and I are being Mary Poppins and Bert! What are you being?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say and responding back.