Tuesday, October 16, 2012

21. Cable Knit Sweaters






Sweater: Gap - gifted, Pants: Joe Fresh $10, Shoes: Spring $20


There is something about cable knit sweaters that make me want to sip hot chocolate and snuggle in a cozy blanket. They just feel so christmas-y. Since it is not Christmas time (even though our Christmas music has been on repeat since last week) I decided to pair it with these pink pants and it felt like a leap of faith. I'm not totally sold but I think I like it. Do you ever wear something and cross your fingers as you walk out the door? Thats me today. But is that not what fashion is all about? Taking risks and pushing yourself. Sometimes you win... sometimes you don't.

xoxo, nb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say and responding back.