Thursday, January 5, 2012

Today I Adore New Accessories.



Perhaps you noticed my new bling :) Yes, I got my ears pierced!!! Happy Day :) Also you may take note that there is no snow outside and it looks like I am relatively comfortable without a coat... those are all correct observations. But yes, a month ago my younger sister and I got our ears pierced together; great bonding experience :) I took advantage of seasonal sales and I am now a proud owner of many earrings {I still have to wait another month to wear them though}. Tomorrow I will show you a cute storage option that I made yesterday to store them!

Wearing:
Scarf: handmade, by me :)
Shirt: GAP - $10.00
Pants: GAP - $30.00 + gift certificates

Anyways, I hope the New Year is bringing some exciting things to your life. I am already crazy busy and the semester started yesterday but in 2012 I plan on being a better blogger... so far so good?

xoxo, nb

P.S. What did you adore today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say and responding back.