Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Confessions.

Soo... I forgot about my blog! How silly am I? I did remember before bed but once I get my comfy PJs on and hop in my warm bed there's no going back. Anyways, this semester has started off crazy but I really love all my classes so I can't complain too much about it. And to celebrate the first day of Fall I picked out this shirt because it's still flowery but they are more subdued and in autumn tones.


Wearing:
Top: Joe Fresh - $5.00
Necklace: Swarovski - gifted
Jeans: AEO - 39.95
Shoes: Spring - $12.00

Well I still am not done my homework so I gotta go but I hope everyone is wonderful and enjoyed the first day of Fall!

xoxo, nb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say and responding back.