Monday, April 11, 2011

Being Studious


 Hello everyone! We made it to Canada, safe and sound! We are officially moved in and settled and have started our summer "vacation". Really, we are working and saving money so we can afford to get our awesome education. Well, you know how I have complained about Idaho wind like a crazy person? Haha well Mother Nature played a cruel trick on me because Alberta is EVEN WINDIER! It's not cold and it's sunny out so I am grateful for that but it is super windy... like you might lose your pants OR car door it is so windy.


So I took refuge in my parents basement... yah we are having FHE {Family Home Evening} tonight with them. Kennedy and I are in charge of activity. Needless to say it's going to be awesome.

Wearing: Jacket & Sweater: GAP, Necklace: Wetseal, Belt: Charlotte Russe, Jeans: AEO, Shoes: ALDO


So did you notice my head looks really big in these pictures and my legs look small? Is it just me seeing this illusion? We used a different camera today and I really think it made me look funny but oh well. Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and congrats to all you BYU-Idaho grads!
your girl, nb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say and responding back.