Friday, December 7, 2012

Five on Friday


/1/


/2/


/3/


/4/


/5/

One of the blogs that I love, Cupcakes & Cashmere, does a feature on her blog on Fridays called 'Five' where she features Five things that she loves or find beautiful and I thought it was a lovely idea so I'm going to start doing it too.

1. Beautiful fabric left over from a project, I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it yet but I think that the colors are so rich and I love looking at them!
2. Home made Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies, it is my favorite recipe, they stay soft and chewy for days. I once ate them straight for a few days... not proud of it but it's true.
3. The true meaning of Christmas. Santa is cool but I am grateful for this time of year to be reminded of how blessed I am because of the birth of my Savior.
4. A beautiful frame that was purchased for a print... but the print didn't fit. Any ideas? It was too lovely to return.
5. So this isn't the true meaning of Christmas but it's one of my favorite parts. I LOVE giving gifts... I cannot wait for my husband, friends and family to open their gifts from me.

Well I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend enjoying time with those they love OR working on finals. For those of you in school, Good Luck!

xoxo, nb

P.S. I am looking for some guest posters for the week of Dec 31 - Jan 4. Email me if interested at nicoleberezay@gmail.com, hope to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say and responding back.