Wednesday, November 28, 2012

47. Lace Camisole









Blazer: Gap $25, Blouse: Forever 21 $15, Necklace: Joe Fresh $7
Pants: Joe Fresh $10, Heels: Maurices: $30, Cami: Target $10
 Purse: Aldo $50 Watch: Aldo $35, Bracelet: Groop Dealz $4


Undershirts are an absolute staple of a woman's wardrobe. The Lace Camisole is the perfect undershirt when you are dressing up and you don't want a plain cotton undershirt. You can get them in silk to make them even more fancy. I searched for a years for my perfect Cami and I found it at Target! Who knew? If you aren't as picky as me though they are quite easy to come across you just have to decide what kind of lace you want and if you want it at the top and bottom or just one or the other. I only wanted lace on the top which made it a little trickier to find but I did prevail! I would also recommend getting one in white and black. After you have your basics covered go crazy if you want; collect the rainbow!

xoxo, nb


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say and responding back.