Wednesday, February 9, 2011

What I Love Wednesdays


Today was a lazy day because I only had one class and it was just half an hour SO... I wore (gasp) a hoodie and jeans! I know, I know... okay not cutting edge fashion but for lounging around the house with K(husband) it worked perfectly!

So all week I have been trying to think of some fun feature that I wanted to do for my blog and I came up with "What I Love Wednesday". So today I love ice cream. There is something so satisfying about a lovely bowl of ice cream at the end of your day. I mean really, who doesn't like ice cream? It come in 1000's of flavors so there has to be at least one flavor that everyone can enjoy, right? In fact, one of my Aunts said for a month she ate a bowl of ice cream every night before bed and she lost weight! I haven't experienced that same effect but I thought it was a happy story.

So currently my favorites are Kemps Turtle Pecan and my ALWAYS favorite Coldstones Founders Favorite. So Yum. So my question for you is, what is your favorite flavor?

your girl, nb

P.S. I just want to say "I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream For Ice Cream!"

2 comments:

  1. birthday cake with reese's peanut butter cup.....mmmmmm.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. yumm that sounds good too! Marbleslab is decent but I don't know what it is about Coldstone... it's just SO good :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say and responding back.