Thursday, February 10, 2011

Thoughts of Thursday.

Happy Thursday Everyone! It's practically the weekend and I am so ready for it to be here! I can't say I have any exciting plans but sometimes having no plans is the most exciting.


I have to say that I had quite a good day! While I was walking to my class in front of the Clark (where they have daycare or something like that) I saw all the little kids playing in there outside area and they were screaming and having fun, ya know, kid stuff. Okay, it was so cold out and they were having so much fun! Of course they weren't in a skirt and a silk lined coat but nevertheless. It reminded me of recess and how I used to bundle up in my huge coat and waddle around the playground like a penguin. haha.


So just a side note... the strand of pearls that I'm wearing I wore at my wedding. Every time I wear them it makes me smile. They were my "something blue" and they looked great in our pictures because they Popped.


What I'm Wearing: Top: Gap Outlet, Skirt: Target, Tights: Old Navy, Shoes: Spring. Belt: Wet Seal, Pearls: gift from my parents

Well have a wonderful day everyone!

your girl, nb


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say and responding back.